- 6 large eggs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 strips of bacon, diced
- 1⁄2 cup cooked turkey meat, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 each sweet potato, peeled and
- cut into 1⁄2 inch dice
- 1 scallions, thinly sliced
- (including the white part)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs until fluffy and season with 3⁄4 teaspoon of salt and 1⁄2
teaspoon of pepper.
3. Add the Swiss cheese and cooked turkey. Set aside.
4. Heat the olive oil on medium high heat using a large, nonstick oven proof pan.
5. Add the bacon and cook until crispy.
6. Add the potatoes and cook until tender and golden brown. About 7 minutes.
7. Add the scallions and cook for 1 minute.
8. Stir the egg mixture and add to the skillet. Stir to distribute the potatoes and
9. Using a high-temp rubber spatula, gently stir the egg beginning from the edge
of the pan and pushing it to the middle. This will allow the eggs to set and cook
10. Cook until the bottom is just set, about 3 minutes
11. Transfer the pan into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
12. Once cooked, let it cool down before cutting into wedges.
13. Frittata can be served warm or at room temperature.
14. Serve with a dollop of sour cream