- 4 each, Salmon Steak, 4 ounces at each
- 2 tablespoons, Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons, Fresh Oregano, chopped
- To taste, Salt and Pepper
- 6 tablespoons, Olive Oil
1. Season the salmon steaks with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle chopped thyme and oregano on a plate. Press the flesh side of the salmon on the chopped thyme and oregano. Set aside and repeat with all the other salmon steaks.
3. Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet. Use medium high heat.
4. Once the non-stick skillet starts smoking, place the salmon, flesh side up (the side with the herb crust) on the hot non-stick skillet.
5. Let it sear for about 3 minutes or until half of the sides of the salmon turns opaque.
6. Gently flip the salmon on to its raw side and lower the heat to medium. Continue cooking for 4 more minutes.
7. Once all salmon are cooked, transfer on top of the plated grilled caesar salad.