4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
1⁄2 cup white wine
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1⁄2 cup shallot, chopped
1⁄4 cup olive oil
3 tablespoon garlic, chopped
1. Slice the chicken into a butterfly.
2. Using a mallet, gently pound the chicken until you have even thickness.
3. Transfer to a bowl and toss all the ingredients in the bowl. Mix until well incorporated
4. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes. (Create a Brussel Sprout Salad during this time - See back for recipe)
5. Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet. Use medium high heat.
6. Once the non-stick skillet starts smoking, place the marinated chicken, flesh side up (the side with the on the hot non-stick skillet.
7. Let it sear for about 2 minutes or until the sides of the chicken turns opaque
8. Gently flip the chicken on to its raw side and lower the heat to medium. Continue cooking for one more minutes
9. Once all chicken are cooked, transfer on top of the plated salad.