- 2 cups flour
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water, or as needed
1. Beat flour, eggs, olive oil, and salt together in a bowl. Add water, 1 teaspoon at a time, to flour mixture until a smooth and very thick dough forms.
2. Turn dough out onto a work surface and knead for 10 minutes. Wrap in plastic wrap and let dough rest at least one hour.
3. Divide dough into 8 balls. Using a rolling pin, flatten the pasta dough until it is 1/16 “. Roughly the thickness of two IDs or credit cards stack together.
4. Once desired thickness is achieved, cut dough into desired pasta shape.