We offer contactless ordering when venues are open. You'll be able to order your favorites from Grubhub campus mobile app! The app is a quick and easy way to order ahead of time for pickup. Simply place your order on the app, pay with a meal plan, Dining Dollars or WolfBucks (Grubhub campus purchases only), or credit card, and then pick up with ease when your order is ready.
How it Works
1. Download the Grubhub app and sign up
2. Go to My Grubhub > settings > campus dining
3. Confirm Sonoma State University
4. Browse open restaurants on campus
5. Start ordering for pickup
How to Order
1. Select your meal and the required choices
2. Select add to bag to confirm your order
3. Continue to checkout
4. Select payment of your “Seawolf Card” (for Grubhub campus purchases only) or desired payment type
5. If using a meal plan, edit your payment to reflect “Meal Exchange + Dining Dollars”
6. Place your order and then pick up when notified (delivery not available)
Grubhub is all ears! The quickest way to get in touch with Grubhub is to use the help and feedback section within the Grubhub app. Contacting Grubhub via the app will ensure that they can respond to your specific concerns ASAP.
Check out Grubhubs contact us webpage to see FAQ's for quick fixes.