We offer contactless ordering of grab-and-go options with your favorites meals, drinks, and snacks from Sip. Order through Grubhub Campus Mobile App and pick up at Weyden & Brewster on Monday - Friday from 7:30 A.M. - 2 P.M.
The app is a quick and easy way to order ahead of time for pickup. Simply place your order on the app, pay with a meal plan, Dining Dollars, or WolfBucks (Grubhub campus purchases only), or credit card, and then pick up with ease when your order is ready.
How to Find SSU
- Download the Grubhub app and sign up
- Go to My Grubhub > settings > campus dining
- Confirm Sonoma State University
- Browse open restaurants on campus
- Start ordering for pickup
How to Order
- Select your meal and the required choices
- Select add to bag to confirm your order
- Continue to checkout
- Select payment of your “Seawolf Card” (for Grubhub campus purchases only) or desired payment type
- Place your order and then pick up when notified (delivery not available)
How to Add and Check Seawolf Card Funds
Grubhub campus dining accepts Dining Dollars, WolfBucks, Bonus Dollars, and credit cards. Follow the instructions below to set up your Seawolf Card to use Dining Dollars, WolfBucks, and Bonus Dollars.
- Open the Grubhub app and sign in or create a new account
- Under Account select Campus Dining and search for Sonoma State University
- Click Add Affiliation
- If you already have an account, choose your @sonoma.edu account after "Continue with Google”
- Now you should be able to select payment under Account
- Add your Seawolf Card by clicking the +
- Choose Seawolf Card
- Go through the login process with your @sonoma.edu account
- Then, under your account, select payment, and Seawolf Card and see your balance including Dining Dollars, WolfBucks, and Bonus Dollars.
Grubhub is all ears! The quickest way to get in touch with Grubhub is to use the help and feedback section within the Grubhub app. Contacting Grubhub via the app will ensure that they can respond to your specific concerns ASAP.
Check out Grubhubs contact us webpage to see FAQ's for quick fixes.